Spacious 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom rancher in the Holly Hill school district situated minutes from Rt 55. As you enter the front door you are met with beautiful hard wood floors that flow throughout the home. The Living room/family room has a wood burning fireplace perfect for those cold winter nights. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space with wall oven and microwave range hood. The XL formal dining room that is being used as a formal living room/dinning area. There are 2 bdrms + the owner's suite w/upgraded bathroom. And that is not all! We don't stop there! There is a bonus room that can be used as a home school/office, etc ... This home goes on and on! The basement is huge! 80% Finished and the other 20% is the laundry/ storage area! Outside there is a patio area complete with hardtop gazebo that features side walls and netted curtains to keep the bugs out which was installed last summer for entertaining. Home has new windows installed last year, roof appx. 4 yrs old, Central Air 4yrs. old, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Sale contingent on seller finding a their new home. All appliances are being sold in as in condition.